By entering/visiting the website or any other website which is operated by Maqaami.com or its affiliates you agree to accept the policy described in the policy note. In case you do not agree the terms and privacy of the website, you may not use the services rendered by the site. You can also read the privacy note and check the date of the privacy notice which appears above and review any changes that might be made. We do collect your personal information like all the websites.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND STORE:
To ensure that we provide you with the best of the service we take your details such as your name, telephone number, address and e-mail address. This information may be collected when you make a purchase on the site, register with us, deal with one of our representative, interact with our social accounts, e-mail or fax. These details are vital for the process of pre-order, confirming the order, delivery, promotions, and competitions and when you opt for receiving the promotional materials.
Measures are taken at all time where we make sure your information is secured with us from any unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure or alteration. The types of measures we take vary depending on the nature of the data. In general case, you will be requested to provide your information to us which in any case is not provided, we will not be able to deliver the goods to you and complete the transaction.
COLLECTION AND USE OF THE INFORMATION:
The certain uses of the information are listed as below:
- Confirming order
- Delivering order
- Responding to queries
- Promotional material
- Handling the payments and post purchase services
- Update our accounts and maintain online accounts
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or functions on our behalf
In case of promotional material and newsletters you will be provided the option to opt-out of it.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any information shared by you will be considered as personal and will not be disclosed or shared with any other organization.
- We will not rent or sell your personal information to any third party or other organization.
- We will be disclosing your personal information if required by any government organization, security agencies, law enforcement agencies and other official authorities however this will be done under proper procedure and with the parameters of law.
- In case of any fraud, Maqaami.com will be disclosing the personal information to assist the proceeding of the court or any investigation; this will be done under the parameters of the law.
- We may also disclose your information with corporate affiliates who ensure the protection of organization against illegal acts and provide joint services.
- IN case of any posting which violates the rights of others or affects others property or privacy, we may disclose the personal information to enforce our policies.
- We also disclose your information to the service providers who are integral in our business process which ensures you get the best quality of service and products.
STORING AND SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All of our systems are password protected which means we take full responsibility of the protection of the information which you provide to us. Our staff is trained with all measures which are to be taken in any instance with a full protection and safety of your personal information. All your payment information of your debit/credit card is not stored, sold, shared or leased to any authority or third party.
IN case your account with Mqaami.com have been misused and your password have been shared by others, please inform us and recover your password as we ensure your safety at all possible outputs where we would of course require your assistance in a manner where you do not share your password with anyone, take precautions while logging in, do not let the browser remember your password and be very strict with your confidential information.
CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND REMOVAL/OPT-OUT
You can always amend your information which your want to change in your personal account by simply logging in and going to the “Mu account” section of your account. You can also request us to do so where we will amend and change your information as directed by you to ensure your account is updated, once done you will be notified. Our support is always at your disposal for any changes or correction you require.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
Any information is c=not collected or is removed in case collected for any person who is under the age of 13, in case you have your parents consent only then would we allow you to have your account on the website, however in case found out that the account belongs to a child under the age of 13, we will remove the account immediately as it doesn’t have any parents consent. We request parents to monitor and have knowledge of all the online activities of their children under age of 18 as Maqaami.com does not sell to anyone who is under the age of 13 as in this case you are required to seek consent of your parents or guardian while making the purchase.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS AND EXTERNAL LINKS
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Maqaami.com or its affiliates, licensees or any party involved will be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damage that arises out of your access, use or inability to use the site. We are not liable for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data, business interruption and damage that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience delay or loss of the use of the site). The forgoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis even if Mqaami.com or its affiliates or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In case you want to get in touch with us with your feedback, queries or any input you may have, we would be delighted to hear from you and would feel good to serve you. Kindly feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0555115677